We try to maximise…
- Energy efficiency
- Promoting sustainable activities
- Training and development to be more economical
- Incident reporting to remain proactive
We try to minimise…
- Waste generation and facilitate repair, reuse and recycling
- Environmental risks by adhering to strict procedures
- The need for transportation, by car sharing and ensuring that our employees follow pre-planned routes
- Our carbon footprint through limiting our vehicle fleets speed and fleet tracking
We’re proud to say that we are currently sponsoring two triathletes, supporting them as they develop their careers. Emma-Kate Lidbury is a professional with an impressive track record and Kieran Hill is at the start of his professional career.
You can take a look at Emma-Kate’s progress here.
At Virtua, we like to encourage learning within the workplace and are part of the UK’s apprenticeship scheme. Currently, we have two apprentices on board and another apprentice who has completed her scheme is now a permanent employee with us.
If you would like to get involved in our apprenticeship scheme email us at: email@example.com
We support several charities aimed at helping those who are less fortunate. We’re proud to support Barretstown a charity helping children and their families living with a serious illness, so far we have taken on several team races including the Tough Mudder and Monster race. Our directors have always been proud supporters of Asthma UK, Brian will be running his 22nd London marathon this year for the charity.
Find out more about our next adventure for Barretstown here.