Our ultimate mission at Virtua is to be the first point of call for customers, that our work is right the first time and to create an environment that the best industry experts want to work in.
If you feel that you can help us achieve these objectives, then please get in touch. We’re always looking for talented people and often have vacancies for project manager jobs, telecommunications jobs and telecom engineer jobs. If you work in the telecoms industry and are looking for a new challenge, send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please look below for our current vacancies
Account Directors to be a part of our growing sales team. Must have previous experience in either the telecoms, broadcast or data industry.
Procurement Manager to work out of our Swindon office.
To apply or for more information on the above positions please email your CV now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Build RF Engineer
* Good understanding of the major networks
* Be conversant in rigging specifications/Standards for the major networks
* Dismantling and removing equipment from network sites
* Be conversant in installation of antennas, feeders etc
* Cabling, labeling and cable terminations
* Rig and test antennas and feeders
* Be conversant in the use of test equipment Anritsu
* PC Literate
* Work and stay away from home as required.
* BTS Installation Skills
* Electrical Experience
* Network experience
Requirements but not essential for correct applicant
* A full UK driving licence
* RF Awareness
* First Aid at height
* Rooftop Safety & Access
* Manual Handling Awareness
* Asbestos Awareness
* Environmental awareness
Salary To Be Confirmed on Experience / Working exclusively within the London area
To apply please email your CV to : email@example.com