Our ultimate mission at Virtua is to be the first point of call for customers, that our work is right the first time and to create an environment that the best industry experts want to work in.
If you feel that you can help us achieve these objectives, then please get in touch. We’re always looking for talented people and often have vacancies for project managers and engineers. If you work in the telecoms/broadcast industry and are looking for a new challenge, send your CV to email@example.com.
Business Development Executive
Virtua is a business which has been around for some 15 years, for the majority of that time it has specialised in niche market sectors, and been very successful at that. Now it is expanding and taking those skills to the wider market place. We are looking for a hungry New business Development individual who can equally upon bringing in new customers, manage them and grow those relationships. There is an excellent commission plan on offer which will ensure that it operates as wealth creation for the successful candidate. This candidate will be able to explore some of the more interesting sectors we operate and have a wide span of sectors to attack, from Private SME/Enterprise to Public & Education even Defence and Aerospace.
- Natural Door Opener
- Equally Natural Deal Closer
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of the following would be useful (but not essential)
- Local Area Networks
- Structured Cabling
- Electrical Works
- New Business and Existing Development
- Experience in Infrastructure space (Networking, Electrical)
- Experience of Deals 1m+
- Hungry to build pipeline and wealth
Location – Primary home based, however travel to our offices in Banbury and Swindon when required.
Salary – Very Competitive + Uncapped Commission
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RF Senior Engineer / Project Manager
- Programme planning, plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays
- Produce and analyse progress reports, updated costs and forecast
- Manage and take full ownership for budgetary control and ensure all projects are delivered to time and within budget expectations.
- Troubleshooting of in-building DAS & RF Data collection
- Produce/review evaluation, detailed design and As Built reports.
- Participation in Business Development at a technical and financial level
- Development of processes and procedures within the RF department
- Build relationships with existing, new & potential clients
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G radio networks and architectures
- Experience with in-building wireless network design tool iBwave is essential
- Experience in providing coverage solutions such as small cells, repeaters or Active/Passive DAS systems
- Technical project implementation in a network operator environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to summarise data and communicate at the appropriate level with management and business customers.
- Knowledge of UMTS & LTE System hardware
- Knowledge of active DAS products
- Knowledge of drive and walk testing in internal and external environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as data collection/analysis software packages: TEMS, NEMO, XCAL, Map info etc.
- Proficiency in utilisation of RF data collection tools/equipment: Spectrum analyser, RF scanners, CW transmitters, Cable testers etc.
- Expert knowledge of RF principles and link budgeting.
- Working knowledge of specific technologies – GSM/UMTS/LTE/Wi-Fi.
- Working knowledge of IP networking on a basic level, configuration of routers, switches, VPN’s, understanding of IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- Good understanding of In Building Coverage solutions
Would consider both full-time and contract employment
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com
Nokia experienced team lead commissioners and Telecoms electricians for immediate starts. Contact Mark Prictor on firstname.lastname@example.org