At Virtua our customers come first, we strive to ensure our work is right first time every time, while still ensuring it’s a fun and rewarding place to work.
If you are looking for a rewarding role with great career progression, working on amazing programmes with all the challenges that come with them then please send us your CV to email@example.com
RF Senior Engineer / Project Manager
- Programme planning, plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays
- Produce and analyse progress reports, updated costs and forecast
- Manage and take full ownership for budgetary control and ensure all projects are delivered to time and within budget expectations.
- Troubleshooting of in-building DAS & RF Data collection
- Produce/review evaluation, detailed design and As Built reports.
- Participation in Business Development at a technical and financial level
- Development of processes and procedures within the RF department
- Build relationships with existing, new & potential clients
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G radio networks and architectures
- Experience with in-building wireless network design tool iBwave is essential
- Experience in providing coverage solutions such as small cells, repeaters or Active/Passive DAS systems
- Technical project implementation in a network operator environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to summarise data and communicate at the appropriate level with management and business customers.
- Knowledge of UMTS & LTE System hardware
- Knowledge of active DAS products
- Knowledge of drive and walk testing in internal and external environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as data collection/analysis software packages: TEMS, NEMO, XCAL, Map info etc.
- Proficiency in utilisation of RF data collection tools/equipment: Spectrum analyser, RF scanners, CW transmitters, Cable testers etc.
- Expert knowledge of RF principles and link budgeting.
- Working knowledge of specific technologies – GSM/UMTS/LTE/Wi-Fi.
- Working knowledge of IP networking on a basic level, configuration of routers, switches, VPN’s, understanding of IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- Good understanding of In Building Coverage solutions
Would consider both full-time and contract employment
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nokia experienced team lead commissioners and Telecoms electricians for immediate starts.
Contact Adam Richards on email@example.com