Our test and optimisation service services help our clients to ensure their communication systems are performing well and providing the best service to their customers.
Our commitment to flexibility, quality and customer service enables Virtua to customise our services to meet the specific requirements of each of our clients.
Our RF engineering team uses test and optimisation tools to identify, diagnose and resolve network issues. We also benchmark end-user performance in a variety of scenarios such as indoor/outdoor walk tests, drive testing, train testing and airborne surveys.
- Route planning
- Indoor cellular evaluation survey
- Drive testing, KPI reporting and analysis
- Operator or device benchmarking
- Radio cell site verification
- Handset testing and validation
- Cluster drive testing and analysis
- Prestart and post-completion network feature testing
- RAN parameter and traffic optimisation
- End user experience, voice quality and network speed testing
We use a combination of test and optimisation tools such as Anite Nemo Outdoor/Invex/Handy, TEMS Investigation, JDSU RAN Advisor, Accuver XCAL, Anite Nemo Analyze, supporting all major wireless standards and technologies, such as GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, LTE 4G (VoLTE) and Wi-Fi.