At Virtua, we believe that in order to partner with the best, we need to demonstrate the best and our telecommunications certifications and accreditations reflect this. This is vital particularly in relation to health and safety and how we control the risks faced on a daily basis by our employees and those affected by our activities.
We strongly believe that by creating a safe working environment for our employees and actively promoting and nurturing a strong, vibrant health and safety culture, we will not only meet the requirements of health and safety legislation, but also exceed beyond expectation.
Our excellent internal auditing programme is specifically designed to identify unsafe behaviours and practices before they become unsafe acts. It is designed to demonstrate to our workforce and those affected by our activities that we value their health and safety, their input and we respond as and when required.
We have been awarded the following telecommunications certifications and accreditations:
- ISO 9001(Quality)
- ISO 14001(Environment)
- OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety)
- NICEIC & 17th Edition Certified Engineers
- Arqiva Accredited
- RISQS (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme) Accredited
- Airside access – individuals and vehicles with blue airside passes and an airside signatory
- iBwave design Accredited to Level 3
- Safe Contractor approved
- Nokia, Ericsson and Huawei BTS trained