We deliver secure, scalable and reliable campus mobility while maximising performance and minimising cost of ownership.
Todays typical WiFi network has more users, devices and apps demanding bandwidth than ever before. WiFi is no longer a convenience and can now be a primary means of network access. The mobile workplace now requires WiFi that’s comparable in performance and security to a wired network.
Vast exchanges of multimedia, voice and video can overload standard WiFi networks resulting in downtime and outages. To prevent network outages, IT organisations need high-availability for high-density mobile environments, and require immediate failover for real-time applications.
- High-density network design
- Ensuring QoS for mobile apps
- Sustaining WiFi performance in high density environments
- Lowering WLAN implementation costs for high-availability
- Unifying wired and wireless networks